Face to Face Fundraising Team Leader - Inhouse Campaign
- Central location
- Full Time permanent position + annual leave & salary packaging
- Amazing salary up to $70,000 + super
- Private vehicle for personal and work use
- Become a part of our new inhouse campaign bettering young peoples lives
Do you believe that everyone deserves a good childhood?
Be a part of a movement to ensure that children grow up in families and communities where they feel safe, nurtured and have hope for the future!
Join Victoria’s largest independent child and family services organization and become a vital part of a team that never gives up doing whatever it takes for kids.
As a team leader for Berry Street you will be the driving force behind Berry Street’s own in house face to face fundraising team, focusing on growth, retention and quality to help secure funding for innovation, specific projects and general support through regular individual giving.
Is this you?
We are looking for an inspiring and motivating Team Leader, who encourages and gets the best out of their team members, so that the organisational goals of donor acquisition and quality can be achieved. Leading by example, you will work day-to-day with the team, recruiting new regular donors for Berry Street.
- Minimum one year’s experience in a face to face fundraising role
- Knowledge of face to face regulations and policies
- Passionate and motivated to support Berry Street's cause
- Ability to build and grow teams and develop fundraisers to their fullest potential
- Holding or be willing to obtain a Criminal Record Check
Queries to Nikki Thomson (HR Officer - Recruitment) on 9429 9266
Applications should be submitted by 11pm on 22nd February 2018
*We encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible
To download the Position Description, please CLICK HERE
Berry Street are committed to the safety, participation and empowerment of all children, including those with a disability and culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds. Berry Street are also committed to cultural safety, inclusion and empowerment of Aboriginal children, their families and communities. Comprehensive reference and background checking will be undertaken, including a Working with Children Check and police check. Aboriginal people; people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.